[AktiviX-discuss] [Fwd: Re: web site]

ana ana at aktivix.org
Sat Jul 17 23:34:03 UTC 2004

Hi all,

days ago i queried some one who has a server in London (i've only met
him in the trans hack meeting list) if he could 'host' us. Here is the
answer...

I can put people in contact, no problem, i am only removing his address
because i haven't told him i would re-direct his mail to a publicly
archived list.

-------------

Hi,

[...]

As for your website - while I'm willing to host your website it looks
like you've got quite a few things setup that would take time (and
might be quite hard) to get going on the server I maintain.  You've
got email (horde) and mailing lists (mailman), both of which are
installed on the server, but the email accounts and mailing lists you
have would need to be transferred.  Also another domain on the server
already hosts many mailing lists and email accounts so everything
would have to sit alongside them too.

Having the basic website and the wiki should pretty easy though, so
I've setup a shell/FTP account for you:

[...]

(may be some techie should have the technical details?)

Cheers,
Mark.