[g8-sheffield] flyer and text.. pdfs world revolution?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Apr 1 12:42:58 BST 2005

pretentiousartist-com/g8.pdf is where you can pick up and get amended copy of
the flyer for the meeting.. seems i do not have to do a url thats cool.. means
i can go off and do nice things ie hug trees and goto my beloved morehall.. ill
be of line till tuesday.. (from about 4 today) there is a very nice gig
tonight.. one sunday.. plus the lattern parade.. spring in bloom.. you get the
idea.. people can ring me or text if there is a need for contact..

Mr M..