[g8-sheffield] FW: Open meeting for 11th April G8 demo

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Apr 19 15:09:58 BST 2005

Quoting Chris Malins <chrismalins at gmail.com>:

So is this cynically scheduled to undermine the open G8 planning meeting
that we are organising or is that just me? You've got to love those
wacky scheisters in the SWP. Do you think there would be any point in
some of our own making a point fo going to their meeting at least to
hear what they are saying?

well no idd guess mi5 oh shit SWP know what is going on.. sometimes you are not
sure wich trot group is real.. are thay all mi5 agents who have just infltrated
each other.. you sometimes wonder are the good old SWP agents of babylon or is
it just a matter of erm thay did no realsie.. about our meeting.. lets take the
posative about this shall there organiseing a demo for us.. all we need is turn
up with a plan and implament.. i even know the slogans.. nice an easy aint it
when mi5 oh sorry againe i slip i mean SWP do the job for us..

mozaz
cia agent of disinfomation (honest)