[g8-sheffield] ACCOMADATION..

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 12:51:19 BST 2005

There will be a page on the web today about convergenece space.. Dave with
repsect e mailing people saying thay can stay at wherever only confusses
matters more. I know it is not how some people work. But we need to keep
things close. This is not paranoia. There going to implement sec 14 and this
means thay can raid any space used legall or not. Can i assure people on
this list and others who have joined regards accomadtion it is being
sourted. Dave you might have been out of the loop but an e mail off list
regards your concerns would have been far better. Not to happy at the panic
and confushon your sudden e mail might have created. Please rember the task
given to the people regards convergance is not an easy task and i do
understand people needing to know this is why there will be a web page on
the url with map e mail and phone no conatct for the space. Reagrds the
plaza i feel this was a mistake or lack of good old communication ill phone
u dave and we need to sit down talk. Indeed why not come to the meeting next
week as this very subject is the first on the agenda.

mozaz