[g8-sheffield] G8 italia

lucaprofenna at katamail.com lucaprofenna at katamail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:35:49 BST 2005

hello,
i'm a university student in a small city in italy(teramo)and leader of MOVIMENTO STUDENTESCO CONTROCORRENTE.i would like to receive news about the g8 summit,becouse from my city we(30 student)will go to the scotland!excuse me for my not perfect english!and......i'm waiting for yours news...thank you very much!

                                     LUCA

             Movimento Studentesco Controcorrente

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto