[g8-sheffield] Section 14 amended: aggrevated tresspass

@@ hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:22:02 BST 2005

> Hi friends
i'm just transcribing this message from a dissent lawyer working on the
other team. It's confirmed this is in force in England therefore in
Sheffield too. It does imply certain further trouble for convergence
centres, since more than 2 persons is a crowd, ... please go on reading.
Thank you.
(from lawyer here below):