[g8-sheffield] this list is supposed to be about the G8

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 10 13:16:52 BST 2005

I'm as guilty as the next man -well, Mozaz - for not sticking to
practicalities on this: but I always get goaded by M to respond.

I shall stop again, and say to M:

Look, it's not difficult.  The list is supposed to be for *practical*
Sheffield G8 related stuff.  In no way shape or form can re-posting
articles about class war be considered practical G8 Sheffield business -
especially when you know you'll always be goading one or two of us into
responding!

So please, please respect that.  And I'll not respond any more either.

Dan
----