[g8-sheffield]ruth here... transport and stuff

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 17:57:24 BST 2005

hi

leeds have said they are up for us joining them. i have yet to speak
to them, hopefully will speak to them tonight.   BUT apparently there
is a call out for more barrios to be set up and there may be equipment
available to help groups that want to do one. Are we up for doing
that???  I am going to call them tonight to try and get more info.

 message for nick and helen and nat and anybody else.... i really want
to go up on the 29th and also need to get the kitchen up there too. if
a mini bus is going up can the kitchen go with it?

does anybody know of any other transport possibilities? i was thinking
about the possibility of asking leeds or nottingham if they can help
out if we can't work anything out from here. if anyone has any ideas
please contact me asap 0114 2797164 and leave a message if i'm not in
i'll get back to you.

ruth xxx

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk