[g8-sheffield] using the convergence space for a zine reading

Ms. Quint msquint at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:52:33 BST 2005

Hiya - Kathleen gave me the idea of possibly using this space for a zine event at the end of July.

Dave Roche, who writes On Subbing, is coming over from Portland this month and we'd like to arrange a local reading.

It'd go like this:

readings from a few local zine ppl as well as from Dave, possibly a band or two later on.

3 or 4 local distro tables.

Free vegan food and snax.

I'm needing an ok on a venue, so if y'all think this would be a good one, let me know!
Michelle