[g8-sheffield] watch what you are saying..

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 13:15:35 BST 2005

The cops have most probably been watching this list
for ages - who cares. It's what we call being open and
transparent Mozaz - everyone can join our list even
the cops.

If they are looking for leaders then they are
obviously in the wrong place - leaders, we have no
stinking leaders.

Perhaps they should study politics more and then they
might just understand a little more of what we are
about  - I hear there are a few decent part-time
courses on politics at Sheffield College, perhaps a
few of them could enrol for the upcoming year in
September.