[g8-sheffield] Terror n torture

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Mar 21 12:30:18 GMT 2005

I didn't ever suggest making any kind of statement against terrorism.  I
only wanted to get two things across:

1. It actually does happen.  It ain't just a government ploy to oppress us.
2. This being the case, can we think up imaginitive ways of protest that
don't just go 'woo! look! you're more of a terrorist than the terrorists
you nasty politician you!'

Dan