[g8-sheffield] all we need is love love is all we need..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Mar 22 13:02:13 GMT 2005

Quoting Dan <dan at aktivix.org>:

I nearly bothered replying to Mozaz's conspiracy theories, but managed
to save myself in time.

Dan

but you have bothered is the e mail above just another one of my delusions.?
like the the forces of imperialism needed another cold war?

this time hay called it a war on terrorism.. is this another one my delusions?
Did i dream the war on afganstan. since then dream the very real increase in
smack upon the streets of Sheffield across the streets of the world?

Did i dream the occupation of Iraq? The war on islam? Of course i did not..the
events of 9 11 have lead us all on our own paths..

we all hold our truths as to those events.. i have said i can not morn the
deaths on 9 11 neither can i mourn the deaths following.. Of course i feel the
very real pain of those who are suffering because of this false war on
terrorism. but lets keep this real shall we..

dan comrades bothers sisters.. this is a war on islam. why a war on Islam? There
are men truths as to why this should be.. however we need to focuses the very
reason there here in Sheffield on the 15th june.

to do this we need to discover the real truths on there war on terrorism and
what has followed and what is going to follow.. focuses on the very real
poverty that drives a women of 40 years old onto crack.. this in turn i
wittiness a very close and love friend have a nervous brake down in front of
me.. of course i could let my pain go rip..

i could let this pain become more suffering for others.. there is however a very
real alternative is there not..?

understand feel that pain.. then deal with it.. focuses it on onto positive
creative action.. in oppersition to the occupation of afiganstan and Iraq. the
very real increase of smack onto the streets of Sheffield. the very presence of
cokecaine in the political community and the very real damage that is doing..

the very real damage it has done not only to myself.. but the crack whore above
my close friend.. the very real nervous brake down i see that close fiend
suffering form.. if we come from this from love understanding.. then it will be
that love that will center us and find a path we should take in direct
oppersition to the g8 here in Sheffield. we all hold our own truths.. please
dan no tresspass aginst mine..

Mr M..