[g8-sheffield] convergance space..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Mar 23 15:50:36 GMT 2005

this just gets better as i de tox of the drink i have just mannaged to sqaut an
empty pub? oh the f-ing ironaey of it all? yes thats right myself and the
urbanparana crew have manged to sqaut a very nice and very empty pub.. we
envisage this being long term.. there for it could be a very possabilty ie
convergance space along with the other offer.. we have also been talking with
people who was at darby those arested harrased intimated so forth.. each
conversation leads us to one path.. a floteing protest.. like sheffield
wittnased on day x of the occcupation of iraq.. flash mobs so fourth.. we have
used this b4 with some limited and some grate sucess.. the converance space on
offer lends it self very much to this kinda of protest.. lets forgett any idea
of getting near the location of the meeting.. i still think the idea of an asbo
served upon those attending and forcing us to have this shit here in sheffield
is also a very real idea.. while here can i plug this
http://creativeaction.net/ it happens on the 3rd of april got the url for
updates info etc.. what these people are doing lends itself to a floteing
protest.. i know its the weekend we are told to holiday in the name of some
false god and people will no doubt be doing other shit.. while you are give
some thought to whats being said in this e mail.. come back refreshed stuffed
full of easter eggs and so fourth.. of to the woods.. hope to see and read all
your wonderfull replys to this very good news when back next tusday.. then in
person at the meeting.. oh mines and orange juice please..

Mr M..