[g8-sheffield] posters meetings etc..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Mar 29 18:54:39 BST 2005

dan there very nice.. but haveing seen your work ie why dont you and other stuff
i feel you could do a lot more especally for a locall meeting.. you keep talking
about doing a lowtech visit.. well here is another reson for you to do so.. one
is sure mr a others of urbanparanoia would desire to help.. can i ask we keep
the meeting flowing 2 morow night.. while happy to be there.. if we go all over
the place and nowt gets done and acted upon.. then that would be a shame..

so far i gather from limited e mails the agenda is kinda looking like this..

reports from leeds and events of the last few weeks..

covergance space.. this is important as it leads to the subject of actions etc..

big open meeting date time implementations etc propaganda where it is going to
happen date time speakers etc..

locations of there meeting ie the g8 lot..

media lab and other stuff..

is there any more?

yes a meeting with the swp but not at there home our homes etc lets keep it
formall for now who would desire to meet them what is to be said so fourth..

well one is very nakerd.. needs to go home to a open fire and some loveing with
food..

Mr M..