[g8-sheffield] i seek peace not conflict..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Mar 31 13:41:37 BST 2005

Last night i was on the verge of walking out of the meeting.. b4 the meeting i
simply stated i feel there is little or no point in any protest on the 15 to 18
june.. but wee need to hold a counter confrance takeing there agenda and
placeing our alternative.. holding a press confrance each day.. b4 the main
event we can seek permishon for a march from a to b.. non permsihon for actions
aginst those who are bringing the g8 to sheffield.. this i feel will highlight
more what and why the g8 is here in sheffield.. ill do the task i have said ill
do.. ill be there next week.. but i have the very real feeling others walked
home last night feeling the same.. it would be a shame for nothing to happen
agreed.. but i seek peace not conflict.. i feel very strongly if we hold events
on the very days we are seeking conflict.. our message and opersition will be
lost.. the masses will just see us as lunitic protesters againe..

mozaz