[g8-sheffield] Posters etc for 2nd April demo

@mparo hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:31:56 BST 2005

Well, hello, the problem is solved if someone takes the leaflets and
posters and has them distributed and glued all over Sheffield in the
next 24 hours. Since this is not feasible to happen, thank you anyway,
the material could be recycled perhaps and used. They may be taken to
the next ssf meeting, to be discussed.

The point is there seems to be a lack of resources here, the PO box is
difficult to reach, only one key ?

amp