[g8-sheffield] g8

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 7 15:28:56 BST 2005

Hi Gav!
Thanks for getting in touch and offering to get
involved. We are now having weekly meetings on a
Wednesday at 7.30pm, meeting at the Rutland Arms pub,
which is right near the train station, if you can make
any of them.

I am involved in the publicity working group and we
need help with designing flyers and posters - if
that's where you skills lie. We have a basic one up on
the website (and wiki) at the moment and some posters
(not yet up on the website - will be soon). It would
also be fantastic if you could take some publicity
stuff to put round doncaster. I am also distributing
Dissent network posters for the big one in Gleneagles.
It would be so cool to have both events advertised
beyond Sheff. I am happy to post you some materials.

You might be more interested in other working groups
and they will hopefully be in touch about what help
they need.

We are also looking for banners to be made for the
summit, for convergence spaces and on protests. We
have a banner making workshop on in Sheff on Monday
night @7pm at a place called New roots on Spital Hill
if you want join others in messing about with paint!
Again near the centre of town.

Cheers,
helen