[g8-sheffield] Penned in? Lets make something of it Legall action on g8 protest ban please read

J yesterdayz_man at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 14:09:17 BST 2005

I was actually thinking of suggesting something
similar, to wear black gags, i think its been done
before in other countries to protest agaisnt
government attempts to silence people's voices.
The tied hands is a great image. Pre-arrest yourself!
It would stop any attempts by the police to suggest
that we instigated their inevitable violent response.

--- zerosevenfour two <zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk>

http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/g8-sheffield/2005-May/thread.htm