[g8-sheffield] Re: 2012 show

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed May 25 14:39:09 BST 2005

D> Sorry - what's the 2012 show?  It seems to have some connection with
D> CIRCA.  Is it the same thing?  I'm getting right confused...

No it's not the same as CIRCA but they appear to be travelling to the
same places at the same times.

There is more about 2012 here and below: http://www.2012show.org/

I think it is more music oriented - they have a CD we can buy and sell
I think. Resonance FM I think is connected to London Indymedia.

They don't yet have a venue in Sheffield.

steve

--the 2012 show
the end of the world...
and the beginning

Musicians, artists and others from Resonance FM and elsewhere are creating
'the biggest band in the world' from now until the next time the G8 land
in the UK.

On tour (see below)
between now and July, creating a space to expand peoples' minds...to see &
hear things differently. They are looking for freaky rebels &
revolutionaries to take the floor with them, to perform in one way or
another. Places where the periphery is centralised and where the outliers
can find others, connect with groups, and find inspiration...and join this
summer's mobilisation.

This doesn't end in Gleneagles...the struggle will
be long. First post-G8 date is planned in mid-July - we hope to see people
who spent time with each other this summer, meeting up with each other
again then.

on CD:
a great CD  is available to you for your fundraising for the mobilisation.
If you'd like copies please drop us a line, saying who you are and how
many you'd like.