[g8-sheffield] Poster - version 2

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu May 26 20:48:19 BST 2005

f> I opt for the A2 ones, more expensive, but more impressive also...and
f> when was it the last time that the G8 was here, when will be the next
f> time...
f> lets get people aware...

Cool. Do we have enough money, bearing in mind there will be other
leaflets etc. to pay for too? And if so maybe we can get them done in
Sheffield as Footprint (the Leeds activist/workers co-op) will be
passing the job onto someone else anyway because they can only go up
to A3.

steve