[g8-sheffield] Re: PUBLICITY + IMC + Convergence

fabian fab at in-no.org
Sat May 28 13:06:22 BST 2005

Am 28.05.2005 um 14:30 schrieb Helen and Nick:

> Helpful if people could suggest contacts in other
> cities to send them too.
the respective social centres come to my mind.
I can get some down to Birmingham IMC next week.
And if we have them by Tuesday night: to London.

> Starting to write the IMC article for Sheffield (and
> hopefully the UK site too) today. Will mention details
> of places to stay - is the Plaza available from Wed
> 15th or before? Some people have said before but
> publicly we seem to be saying Wed.
it was mentioned  before that we can have roots and plaza from saturday
11th.
Should be reconfirmed with ddave...and then advertised.

>  so might be worth contacting London groups to
> let them know.
I can do that next week...

fabian