[matilda] Agenda items for next week's meeting

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 2 13:13:57 BST 2005

Hallo,

Agenda items for next week's meeting that came up last night - I've stuck 'em on
the WIKI, with instructions for anyone wanting to add more on the same page.

wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Matildagenda

If anyone has a problem with the WIKI, then please send items to this list and
someone'll stick em up for you.

Also, it's good practice to paste a copy from the WIKI on e-mail so's everyone
else can read.

Equally, if there's anyone without access to internet, they'll need to know
someone who does who's willing to pass on info.

We don't have a facilitator for next week yet - volunteers? (I'm probably going
to be away, I'm afraid, so count me out!)

Agenda items thus far -

# How big does a meeting need to be to make decisions? Do we have quorate
meetings?
# How to book a space - for events
# How to get a space for working in
# How to introduce new people into meetings and the space
# Guiding principles

Dan