[matilda] Guiding Principles.

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 19:26:19 BST 2005

:-)
yes why not "autonomous zone", but i don't agree with stopping using a
word because some persons misunderstand it, such as "political"... why
not keep using both terms, dougald?

We mean two different texts: (at least) one for the board or notice wall
of a public room in Matilda, another to be published on
indymedia...Interesting research and literary work under way (such as
quotations for Mole habitat, by Gavin) may be written  down on the Wiki,
so that they may be used recycled etc. BTW. couldn't we import some of
the sheffield social forum org wiki into Matilda's?

Plus: we still need a text about the background and origins of the
MATILDA project (Yorkshire forward, Mark's struggle, g8, I mean, explain
the historical background, in -depth if necessary. Here, mozaz' quest in
search of a studio, etc.

(i understood text was discussed on Monday meeting (i can't attend until
mid August) but his author himself offered it for open discussion and
"ripping apart" (see messages, dear worldwarfree)

R&A