[matilda] BANNED FOR A WEEK..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Aug 5 15:25:08 BST 2005

Today Dan Dougaled Mark Ben.. (though not sure what role ben played) banned me
from Matlida. Of course i hold a very different perspective on this.. Of course
bring this to the list in placing everything around myself.. However this is not
the intent..

There was no group talk on this i feel for such a ban to take place it has to
goto the widder meeting ie monday.. They have given me reson for the ban and it
stems from the e mail sent wed about my feelings of last weeks meeting..

At the social thurday night this come up and was expected from myself.. A friend
johnathen played a game of conflict resolution.. This come to an end.. However
the issue still continued when people left..

I desire not to be the focuss or a drain on the real work and for my issues to
become a centre of the MATILDA project..

There are lots of thoughts as to why i feel i was banned and of course lots of
resons given from those who have banned me also given..

I need to ask what are people feelings and thoughts.. Does a small group of
people have the right to take this decision or are we going to work on
consensus? Is there a means of conflict resolution to resolve this? Would it be
right to attend the meeting on monday despite the ban?

This e mail has been checked and seen by *********** and also i have spoken to
************ for a short while as he was there when i was banned..

I do feel some people have been well crass in banning me and would like a wider
perspective on this therefore before mondays meeting it would be cool to meet
to find a path of resoultion.. My thoughts are simply just to walk from the
project but i feel i have still more to give and that others will not be happy
with what has happend over the last 48 hours you can ring me with a time so
some of us can meet and resolve this...

Kind regards
0742..