[matilda] Hacklab building Saturday PM

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Fri Aug 5 21:10:32 BST 2005

Hallo!

Saturday is tomorrow.  In the afternoon, me n a big dreddy hippy kitchen fitter
will be embarking on a bench-making, womble-reclaimed-skip-diving wood-based
expedition.

The end result, we hope, we be benches on which to put computers.  All the
features, you'll notice, of a working hacklab.

Once that's done, the artist's space can be sorted out.  Once that's done, the
library can be sorted out.  It'll be like kerplunk.  Then they'll close us
down.

So!  If you want to help, gimme a call and / or turn up at da space, you
beautiful people.  I love you.  No, really, I love you so much that it makes me
want to kill.

love

Dan

07968 997861