[matilda] Use of Identifiable names in archives

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 02:43:32 BST 2005

Just you didn't address your email message to one person (the person
concerned), therefore, without having read  the message provoking your
reply, i couldn't understand.

Of course i second the policy, for the same reasons as yourself.

I have lots of sensitivity, unfortunately.

R&A

--

Please, never despise the translator. She is the mailman of human civilisation.
(Pushkin).