[matilda] M1 Widening

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:29:23 BST 2005

OPPOSE THE WIDENING OF THE M1
Meeting Tuesday 16th August, 7.30
at MATILDA (Old Yorkshire Arts Space) on Matilda Street
Everyone welcome-  please pass on to anyone who might be interested.
This is a meeting to plan a campaign
Please pass on details to anyone who might be interested.
If you can't come but want to be involved, please let me know.
Cheers,  Julie

PS - On the glorious matter of washing up - could people please be
responsible for washing their own plates up. We'll still need volunteers to
wash the pots and pans, but it will be a slightly less ominous task x x

PPS - Is R&A suggesting getting a tan will be outlawed in MATILDA...?

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South
Richmond
Sheffield