[matilda] friends of the art kollective

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Tue Aug 16 11:37:42 BST 2005

Hi,

I can do some photocopies of historic maps. Someone also mentioned doing a
history of the building and if no-one is doing that I'm happy to take up the
project. I could find out what it has been used for previously and the owners
etc. On drawings, do you mean architectural type drawings or artistic? I
presume it's not listed cos if it was that would be the easiest thing. Cheers,

Jason