[matilda] Encounter in the outdoors

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jul 18 12:09:28 BST 2005

no i feel the camping event as sugested by ben should be of it,s own.. idd love
to introduce those who have not been to morehall the her splender and her very
dark nights.. some tree hugging and of course people hugging.. what a grand
idea.. lets not do this at sheffstock thats an event of it,s own and should
just be that.. plus some of us will not be there.. no lets make it so evrey one
who feels thay might desire to go can go.. morehall means we only have to get a
bus a little walking and we are there in her splender..

0742