[matilda] get ready for love Indymedia Bristol Server Seized by Police logos:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jun 29 12:35:31 BST 2005

hay gav you are on my path fucking love the mole have done for years i can see
it side of the building a giant mole with an explanation etc..

On Monday, June 27th, Indymedia Bristol's server was seized by the police. An
Indymedia volunteer was also arrested during the raid on suspicion of
incitement to criminal damage and is now on bail.

Bristol Indymedia say: "We are outraged at the actions of the police. They have
completely disabled the entire Bristol Indymedia news service. By their actions
they have undermined the principle of open publishing and free access to the
media, thereby removing people's opportunity to read and report their own news.
This situation has serious implications for anyone providing a news service on
the Internet. We do not intend to let this stop us from continuing the
project."

The implactions for MATILDA are far reaching and idd guess we need to talk about
this ie media lab etc.

Yes dan never wright e mail drunk or hungover and playing nick cave and the bad
seeds. However idd like to be stalin i feel idd do a good job.

See you all tonight.

Now where is my brain?

0742