[matilda] Respect on the email list

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 13:46:00 GMT 2005

worldwarfree> the likes of joe morris are talking bollocks

One thing that was discussed last night was this list. One thing
everyone agreed on was that we should be more respectful to each other
on the list after heated debates last week and before.

At the moment this list maybe the first view that anyone gets of
Matilda so keeping conversations polite is vital.

It was also suggested that that the link to this list is made less
prominent so as it's less likely to be the first thing people view
when coming across Matilda. I don't think anyone disagreed with this
idea, so for now maybe it can be taken off the front page, left on the
wiki?

steve