[matilda] RE: Re[2]: Matilda's non-commercial use clause

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:52:50 GMT 2005

Cuthbert>And joe, i dont appreciate you deriding dan, who, if i remember
correctly
Cuthbert>introduced you into the space.

I don't see what relevance mine and Dan's history has with you
or with my involvement in the space, so stop using it as a tool
for debate. It's irrelevant whether Dan "introduced" me to Matilda.

Secondly, I responded to Dan's passive aggressive email. His
sardonic and insinuating reply to my opinion was unfair, yet indicative
of the way people are treated on this list. My response was a
reflection of that.

Cuthbert>It doesnt help anyone when someone says
Cuthbert>that just because they spent 15 minutes more in matilda that their
opinion
Cuthbert>matters and that the opinion of someone that works,volunteers
elsewhere or
Cuthbert>doesnt talk loads in meetings doesnt matter.

None of this relates to anything that is being discussed here?

Cuthbert>if steve had sugar-coated his proposal in language
Cuthbert>that wasnt so offensive to the 'anti-capitalists' then he might of
got it
Cuthbert>passed.  Instead he has been open and honest about his intentions
and got
Cuthbertt>old off for it.

No, Steve didn't get his proposal passed because people didn't agree
with it, Cuthbert.

And undermining the seriousness of people's opinions with patronising
assertions like this are not how prove a point.

Joe