[matilda] Craft Evenings

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:15:26 GMT 2005

Anybody got any cool names for a craft night?

Lucy, I second having the craft night on Thusdays for a while; it seems much
nicer having it when there is more people around and there is going to be
food on the table.

The craft collective, by the way, is always happy to take on board creating
things for other Matilda collectives. I am thinking in the long run that the
craft evenings will be ideal in which to make props / costumes / banners for
future demos and actions and I expect it will be a good idea for a wish list
to be made which can go on the wall in Matilda and also on-line for things
that people are particuarly after (of course people are welcome to come and
join the collective and do it themselves too). Next Thursday, for example,
could be used for making things to give / wear on Buy Nothing Day...

I write this knowing that I will soon be absent from the collective for six
weeks anyway, but when I get back I will be able to take a regular active
part in it.

Just watch that we don't stray and become crazed mitten-making-millionaires
or anything like that.