[matilda] Events on the web

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 17 19:56:17 GMT 2005

Hi

On Thu 17-Nov-2005 at 09:40:18AM +0000, Steve Against the
War wrote:

> Ideally the way I'd like it to work is if you simply
> copied what was on there when sending out your email and
> posted that out. This would shift the responsibility
> from you to everyone being responsible for their own
> event.

We can go one step further when we get the new site sorted
-- if collectives create a page per event and add time
range components for the times of the events then these
will automatically appear on the front page and can also
be emailed to people automatically either weekly or
daily...

More on this when I have time...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World