[matilda] Re: [imc-sheffield] Volunteering for filmfest

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 24 09:51:59 GMT 2005

Allo,

Was about to sign up on the online signy thing, but it seems that nobody
(well... one person...) has used it.

Does this mean that people have been filling the paper version in, and
not this?

If so, some needs to synchronise the two / decide which is the one to use!

At any rate, I'll put myself down on the online version now...

Dan