[matilda] gig, film night, food etc...

dan thomas audiotino at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 12:27:15 GMT 2005

Hi,

First of all, I thinks its best to lay off with the
Trot tags, the ISYF (afaik) is as diverse a group as
Matilda and at least two of its members are involved
in the same stuff as Matilda members are involved in.
I also thinks its great that they use their energies
and time putting on benefits for very good causes.
Following on from my earlier posts from the ISYF
website and SF, however its clear we now have a big
problem on our hands, we need to make a decision quick
about the scope of the party: timing, scale, etc, and
then communicate it as soon as possible to all
interested parties. If the ISYF are struggling with
the event, maybe we can find a way to help them

Clearly, people are feeling drained, particularly
after a very intense SIDF weekend. I’m tempted to
cancel Thursday’s film, as no one has offered any help
or resources such as a laptop, without which it cannot
go ahead. I would also hope people can offer to help
me on the night, knowing my limitations. I also don’t
know what the food arrangements are on what will
probably be a very cold night, maybe a simple hot
nourishing soup?

Audio

Btw,

Can we decide about resources for drapes, curtains,
etc as mentioned in my earlier post.

(2) Can the film night go on the updated announcement
list asap..