[matilda] Announcements list

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 23:47:39 BST 2005

I'm setting up a Matilda announcements only list as agreed at tonights
meeting. This will be for annoucements of Matilda events and was
suggested a limit of emails to about 1 per week.

1. Although I'm setting the list up I don't have to be the person
sending out the emails. Does anyone else want to volunteer to do this?
It only requires the ability to write a neat and organised email.

2. Has anyone been collecting email addresses for interest in Matilda
stuff? If so send them to me.

3. In the future can anyone doing the door of events collect email
addresses and send them to me. This might well be linked to a members
list if/when that is agreed.

The list should be working in a day or so. I'll post the details then.

cheers

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk