[matilda] Minutes on noticeboard.

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:47:28 BST 2005

I am leaving the minutes of Monday meeting on the Matilda noticeboard, and I
guess that someone will kindly put them up onto the wiki.

My week so far as been full of going to work in the day and then talks /
meetings in the evening, and haven't had a chance to do it yet (actually I
did get chance to write them in an e-mail at midnight last night and then my
internet connection went down and they got deleted)

So, it might be quickest if someone else does it. Another meeting calls...

Ben.