[matilda] free things

Joe Public iloveavocado at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:04:53 BST 2005

Hi Matilda,

I'm hoping to move house this week and after packing up my stuff, I've a big
box of things that I don't need. I was planning to bring them down to
Matilda tonight, and set up a free table somewhere. I'm aware there are
plans to have a free shop - is anyone up for setting that up tonight? I've
got clothes as well (including a 'revolutionary girls are sexier' shirt...
form an orderly queue), but I was going to save those for the clothes swap
party on the 3rd November.

So yeh, anyone want to help set up a free shop this evening? If you've stuff
to bring down for one, bring it tonight, and if you need things, come have a
look.