[matilda] Doug the man and atw

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Oct 25 20:04:13 BST 2005

  you don't have
much time. I know other parents who would probably get involved more
too so I don't if there's something that could be done to help. Maybe
we could organise a creche, or kids room or .... ??? We certainly have
the space and this might be another way to put it to good use.

steve

Er... this issue was already raised by Chris among others.
Trouble from bureaucrats, again, likely to surface.
We might have the space but not yet completely safe for kids unless
permanently under parents' supervision...

amp