[matilda] Re: facilitation: please read this

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Sun Sep 4 10:31:25 BST 2005

rhubarb tartlet writes:

> Apart from whether we have a facilitator for mondays
> meeeting, which i don't know if we had but Lesley
> mentioned the other night she'd be up for it, i wanted
> to say a few words about it (sorry its a bit long but
> i think its worth reaching the end (personally!!))...

Is well worth reading, cheers! Agreed the seeds for change stuff on both
facilitating and concensus decision making is very good and should be read
by all as the more informed we all are about the why's and wherefores the
better these things go. Agreed also that facilitating is difficult (but
maybe I'm just getting my excuses in early:) especially when concensus
decision making is involved where people can feel steamrollered by a vocal
majority.

Me and Amp are facilitating Monday's meeting and will be there from 7 to
draw up an agenda. Any items beforehand could go on the list. Hope this is
o.k. with y'all and sorry for not posting details sooner. Have fun n take
care,

Jason