[matilda] PROPOSAL: Film night! 25th Sept

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Wed Sep 14 12:02:58 BST 2005

Hello,

I'd like to show a couple of films on Sun 25th Sept, from 6pm.

They're not political, it's just for kicks, cos people had been
talking about doing this, so I figured I'd get the ball rolling.

So, I'll be showing 2 films:

WILD ZERO - The most rock and roll movie. Ever. Starring Japanese
rock and roll icon GUITAR WOLF (kind of a cross between Elvis and
the Ramones who is unable to pronounce their 'aitches...). Wannabe
rock and roller Tobio inadvertently saves Guitar Wolf's life, and
they become blood brothers. Guitar Wolf will come to his aid
anytime he needs it, which is handy, because suddenly aliens attack
the earth and start turning people into Zombies, and only the power
of rock and roll can save the world. It also has room for a message
of tolerance and sexual diversity. Really.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267116/

THE STORY OF RICKY - the most hilariously over the top gory kung fu
movie ever! In a futuristic super-prison, our hero Ricky is locked
up for manslaughter after he kills the drug dealers who raped his
girlfriend. He fights for justice for the weak and exploited in the
corrupt prison, by punching holes in people and making their heads
explode!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102293/

So, yeah, come.