[matilda] Waltzing Matilda

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 21 14:48:35 BST 2005

Hey up,

I'm getting a sense that e-mail isn't much good for this any more.

"Its hard to see what is wrong with being a space that brings together people
who are AGAINST systems that force people to live aweful lives and and FOR
taking action to create liberating alternatives and FOR doing this by tearing
up power up into something we all have a bit of."

Yup - totally agree.  You don't think anyone at MATILDA is *for* forcing people
to live awful lives, or *against* liberating alternatives, do you?

That's kind of what it sounds like in e-mail, which suggests to me that we're
crossing wires a lot - so I'll stop writing and see ya later.  I'm (reasonably)
sure we're coming from the same place.  Be fun to find out...!

(Maybe I'll just have to leave and never come back!)

love

Dan