[matilda] Secret plans revealed

fabian fab at in-no.org
Sat Sep 24 12:06:16 BST 2005

Am 24.09.2005 um 11:50 schrieb dan at aktivix.org:
>  MATILDA - which is, in fact, a
> fully operational battle station.

that is great stuff!!!
a crashed starship (it crashed ages ago) and Matilda is only a very
small part of it, there is much more as this space-station was immense
and is now actually all under sheffield and south Yorkshire,
peakdistrict, yorkshire forward knows this (hallam doesn't this is why
they sold it regardless)....but somewhere in the vast corridors of the
burried spaceship lies the secret key to everything....the americans
know something, this is why they have their big base in Yorkshire, they
are digging for the former brigde of the ship, secretly, what they do
not know is...Matilda is part of what they are looking for, there
should be a secret path leading out of Matilda into other parts of the
ship, guys, I shouldn't really be that open about it, but then again,
no one will take this bullshit seriously so I am safe...Matildas quest
is to find the key to everything or rather keep it out of the hands of
yf and the americans......you see, there is a story...some credits for
the story
go to
http://www.c-base.org/
to discover the other big spacestation that crashed and is now beneath
large parts of berlin....the landmark television  tower in Berlin city
centre (dubbed "Alex") being its former antenna....

sience fiction collective pending?
or even a  post-modern approach to self-defintion...I kinda like the
idea!

F.