[matilda] (no subject)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Apr 24 14:35:23 BST 2006

Yep your right.. but for myself there is to much punk.. Allright on list
is not the place to talk about why c90 did not happen.. Just hereing far
to meny rumours and thought it be cool to resolve so i asked on list..

Armchair was going to be there for last nights gig but you know what the
Snooker got in the fing way.. Damm fine games being played at the moment..

Was at another meeting on the film night been told it was good via Armchair..

I was not doing down your efforts Sister I fucking love some of the gigs
that have been look foroword to those that are to be.. Fing respect for
doing it..

I aint a promoter just like to consume these days and love those who have
the balls to promote in Sheffield i know what a task it is having been
there and to some extent still are ie c90 though a small part i play.

But you should endeavour to catch Dog Canute and i agree been waiting a
while for These Mothers to play somewhere like Matilda i will not goto the
likes of the Grapes, the Boardwalk, i only found myself at Plug on Friday
due the fact i wanted some Bass that was a compromise..

Shame c90 did not happen at Matilda it fucking bounced, Bring on The Bass
make some Fing noise and Fuck, Did they ever. I can not say how much I
loved c90 on Friday it was awesome would have been far better at Matilda,
shit happens and I look forword to the next events at Matilda and yes c90
will return it is being worked upon as we speak and it will bounce miss it
miss out, thats all I will say.

On the Toilet wall it sayS c30 c60 c90 GO..

Bring on The Bass..

0742/19896
http://pretentiousartist.com/