[matilda] Re: Putty and chisel missing

Rat Végétarien hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:22:28 GMT 2006

> Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
> Tue Jan 31 09:48:22 GMT 2006

> I'm trying to track down the putty and chisel, so we
> can glaze some of the missing windows in the new
> gallery space.
>
> cheers

How very nice of you, no i don't know where the putty and chisel may be
by now, but anyway thanks for the generous offer. The building
maintenance department is informed that the art gallery has several
windows that need glazing, perhaps it may be a better idea to buy the
entire window... if there is any $$$ left.

But perhaps you're talking about another gallery in the same building.
?

Could anyone please help me to find info online about a photographers'
darkroom (old fashioned)?? IT may be very important.

Thanks

Rat