[matilda] re: 31st January 2006 Matilda meeting

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Feb 6 16:06:53 GMT 2006

Eric, it looks like the art collective will have to get together and raise
the money themselves to put cultural things on in future.. you can bring
the argument up at some meetings but don't expect results.. cultural
fascists will hardly support these ideas and as atw states(not that he's a
cultural fascist..): we have to be skimpish on stuff because the little
amount of money matilda has, most of it has been allocated towards paying
bills.

i thought was the art05 beer money issue had been resolved but if the
money is that important then i'll give it..

but do remember some are aware of a loan the cafe collective have given,
the lunched out 40 pounds and despite this, we dig up a previously
resolved issue about a small amount of money mis-spent..

0742