[matilda] Keeping The Peace:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Feb 11 18:21:03 GMT 2006

Sometime next week those who are http://pretentiousartist.com/ aim to move
into the art space top floor of Matilda ie set up a couple of computers
for us and the rest of the art collective to use this freeing the media
lab for other people..

Armchair is takeing some time out we both offer ie 0742 and armchair to
run the meeting (if there is one) on Monday:

We are a generation of obscenities. The most oppressed people in this
country are not the blacks, not the poor, but the middle class. They don't
have anything to rise up against and fight against. We will have to invent
new laws to break . . . the first part of the yippy program is to kill
your parents . . . until your prepared to kill your parents you're not
ready to change this country. Our parents are our first oppressors.

Jerry Rubin, leader of the Yippies (militant hippies),
speaking at Kent State University, USA.

0742