[matilda] Moo!

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 21 14:17:48 GMT 2006

I don't think anyone has patronising contempt for you, 0742.  I think we're all
just tired to the back teeth of all the energy taken up - and all the space on
lists like this - with your sense of persecution.

I'll only speak for myself, but I can really no longer cope with pretending that
this kind of stuff is reasonable, or that we should have to deal with it.
Which is, presumably, why you keep on periodically being shitty to me - coz
there are plenty of others around who will still try and deal with you as if
there can be a positive outcome.

Sometimes it is positive! But there's the simple, basic fact that you remain
entirely blind to - and after several years of it, I believe you'll never, ever
change on this.  It's that you can't tell the difference between making
yourself the centre of attention, and fighting a cause.  For the rest of us -
well, I'll speak for me - I often see both at play.

But here you are, on a political list, again, again and again, and again,
kicking up noise about something that, oh look!, gets you back in the centre of
attention again.

And here I am again actually trying to be reasonable with you. What am I, a
total fuckwit???

Since day one, pretty much, at MATILDA, we've had to listen to your claims that
there's a hidden conflict - either against you, or the working class, or by
collectives against others, and your demands for it to be talked about at
length at meetings, and your petulant stormings out from those meetings when
you don't get your way.

MATILDA may last another year, two years - or two months.  We don't know.  In
the meantime, it would be lovely if you could stop using this list as your
personal venting point.  I, for one, have been put off coming to MATILDA
because of this (and certain phone messages you've left me) - although I
understand that the list doesn't reflect everything going on there.

Is there any hope in hell that you're not going to write back a self-centred
defence of your/the working class's position?  Doubt it.

Why am I writing then? Oh, God knows.  Probably just venting the collective
anger that I'm channelling for my class, the ciabatta class.

Looking forward to having that seminar on class, then?

Dan

Quoting worldwarfree at riseup.net: