[matilda] 6am etc etc late events etc etc

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Feb 23 00:20:04 GMT 2006

Thanks jez in the first place..

Thanks atw you both raise some very real fundemental concerns and i agree
a longer meeting is where we go.. Not all are happy with e mail and it is
not the best form of communication i find conversation one that is alowed
to flow and move is the best way forword..

Another day at Matilda and i fall more in love with her she is now asleep
in happy content slumber as all the work we have done comes to this end..

This will lead to others feeling for her more than others and desireing to
stand up protect fight for her as our love grows so dose our commitment..

I have said this the more people work at Matilda the more you get to know
her understand her,,

It is this alone that keeps me here past hours this alone that drives me
to stand on a gate in the pissing rain..

Why i become angry upsett at people just looking for one moment Matilda is
about meny moments and the only means we are going to have more is a
little consdration..

Yes we need to talk more so a meeting would be cool..

0742